Thursday, May 28, 2009

Braids!


original image from Elle Spain June 2009

I love braided hairstyles. Specially the ones that make headbands (I love how Rachel McAdams wears them). I wish I hadn't had my hair cut so much (I had it cut because I wanted to show the back of a dress I wore to a very special occasion). I would have worn a bun or something, but I look better if I keep it just shed. now it is impossible for me to have braided headbands. The other day a friend of mine had a very long braid, and it was fake! I would never have thought it wasn't real, it was ages since I last had seen her and I thought her hair had grew more. It is an option, but it is kind of weird wearing fake hair, or another person's hair, which is worse.

I think I'll wait until it grows back.

The photo that made me fall in love with braids:

Thanks Penny Lane for reminding me! :) /// Gracias Penny Lane por recordármelo! :)

---------------


Me encantan los peinados con trenzas. Sobretodo las que se ponen formando una diadema (me encanta cómo las lleva Rachel McAdams). Ojalá no me hubiera cortado tanto el pelo (me lo corté para que se viera la espalda de un vestido que me hicieron para una ocasión muy especial). Me habría hecho un recogido en vez de cortármelo, pero me quedaba mejor suelto. Ahora es imposible hacerme un peinado estilo diadema trenzada. El otro día una amiga llevaba una trenza larguísima que le quedaba fenomenal, y resulta que era falsa. Daba el pego, si no me lo hubiera dicho no me lo habría imaginado (hacía mucho tiempo que no la veía y creía que el pelo le había crecido). Es una opción, pero la verdad es que me da un poco de cosa llevar pelo falso, por no hablar de pelo auténtico de otra persona.

Creo que esperaré a que me vuelva a crecer.

No comments:

Post a Comment