Friday, May 22, 2009

Ana Locking & Fosco - The Covers Contest Answers

Ana Locking & Fosco


Yesterday I went to the presentation of the collection designed by Ana Locking for Fosco. It was in a very nice gallery and there were some shoes that I really liked (although I must admit they were the most simple ones). /// Ayer fui a la presentación de la colección diseñada por Ana Locking para la tienda Fosco. Estaba en una galería bastante bonita y había algunos zapatos que me gustaron (debo admitir que eran los más sencillos de todos).








(all photos by me)(fotos hechas por mí)
Ana Locking/González, always willing to talk with anyone and with a smile on her face /// Ana Locking/González, siempre dispuesta a charlar con todos animadamente y con una sonrisa.



What magazines are these covers from? Answers!


Thanks to everyone who participated in the contest. I received so many emails. Most of you knew almost every cover, but for example, the Vogue US one, with the girl and the beige background, many of you said it was from Purple! I thought it was funny that many of you said the same thing. To the ones that left their answers in a comment, I'm sorry but I haven't been able to send you anything as I didn't know your email adresses! Please read the rules carefully.


---------------------


Muchas gracias a todos los que participaron en el concurso. Recibí innumerables emails, la mayoría de todos acertabais casi todas, pero por ejemplo la de Vogue US de la chica tumbada, muchos decíais que era de Purple! me pareció curioso que tantos dijeran la misma respuesta. A los que dejasteis vuestras respuestas en los comentarios, lo siento, pero no he podido enviaros nada porque no sabía vuestro email! Por favor leed bien las cosas, sobre todo las reglas, porque muchas de las cosas que me preguntáis normalmente están escritas en el mismo post. Gracias a Idaira que comentó que había que enviar las respuestas a mi email.

No comments:

Post a Comment