Sunday, September 26, 2010

What you'll see in H&M in a few weeks



On thursday I went to the press presentation of the H&M pieces that will be sold in winter (in stores in november-december). I fell in love with so many items that I have to run to the shop as soon as they are for sale! Or I'll forget about them... This post will serve as a "to-buy" list. Most of the pieces are less than 30€.
------------

El jueves fui a la presentación para prensa de las prendas de H&M que veremos en las tiendas en invierno (noviembre-diciembre). Me encantaron tantas prendas que voy a tener que correr al H&M más cercano tan pronto como se pongan a la venta! O me olvidaré de ellas... Este post servirá como una lista de "cosas que comprar". Según me dijeron, los precios están muy bien. Muchos de los vestidos que veis en las fotos no superan los 30€.











Look at that leather skirt!


all photographs by me

No comments:

Post a Comment