Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Twenty8Twelve S/S 2011



When I was in London I fell in love with the english socialite scene. Henry Holland, Pixie Geldof, Alexa Chung... Everyone seemed spontaneous and natural. I didn't see Matthew Williamson (member of the english fashion's elite), but I interviewed him some weeks ago for the latest issue of Showdown. Judging by his answers, I bet he's a great guy too!

Last week the S/S 2011 collection of Twenty&Twelve show took place in London. Sienna Miller, friend of Matthew, and Savannah, have created a collection that reminds me of Coney Island, I don't know why, I've never been there. Do you like the outfits? I haven't made up my mind yet... Well, the front row was awesome: Jude Law, Matthew, Poppy Delevigne (I still don't know what that girl does for a living), Pîxie...





---------------



Cuando estuve en Londres me enamoró la escena socialite inglesa. Henry Holland, Pixie Geldof, Alexa Chung... Todos parecían muy espontáneos y naturales. Al que no pude ver fue a Matthew Williamson (miembro de la english fashion's elite), aunque sí pude entrevistarle para el último número de Showdown. A juzgar por sus respuestas, da la sensación de que es un tipo genial también.

La semana pasada se presentó en Londres la colección Twenty8Twelve de su amiga Sienna Miller, que diseña junto a su hermana Savannah. La colección me recuerda a Coney Island, no sé por qué. Aún no me convencen mucho los looks, los veo muy típicos... Eso sí, la front row era de ensueño: Jude Law, Poppy Delevigne (todavía no sé a qué se dedica esa chica), y Pixie Geldof.

Twenty8Twelve S/S 2011










The front row:


Matthew Williamson and Jude Law


Poppy Delevigne and Olivia Inge


Pixie Geldof

Photo credits:
Runway:Copyright Chris Moore.
Backstage & Frontrow: Copyright Jason Lloyd-Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment