Thursday, June 3, 2010

Chanel & Dior Jewellery



The problem (if there's one) with the events I'm invited to is that I always take too many photos and I can't post all of them. So I have to select a few of them, and save the rest in my computer. Those decisions are hard. How can I leave a pic of a beautiful butterfly-shaped ring apart? Sometimes I end up writing a post containing 30 photos, which is not a good thing for the loading of the site.

On the Chanel Coco Cocoon presentation (in which we visited the offices and the vintage department) and the Dior F/W 2010 presentation, I took lots of photos. I decided to publish some of them, and wait some days to publish the ones about jewellery. I'm sure you'll enjoy them.



-----------------



El problema (si es que hay alguno) de los eventos a los que voy, es que siempre hago demasiadas fotos y no puedo publicarlas todas. Tengo que seleccionar unas pocas y guardar el resto en mi ordenador. Duras decisiones. ¿Cómo puedo no postear una foto de ese precioso anillo con forma de mariposa? A veces acabo escribiendo posts con 30 fotos, cosa que no es muy buena para que la página se descargue correctamente.

En la presentación de Chanel Coco Cocoon (visitamos las oficinas y el archivo vintage) y la presentación de Dior F/W 2010 hice muchísimas fotos. Decidí publicar una parte y dejar la colección de bisutería y joyería para otro post.
Chanel vintage accesories
That pile of necklaces, brooches and bracelets reminded me of a scene from the Disney film Aladdin. The part when Abu (the monkey) is fascinated at the sight of the diamonds and gold kept at the cave of the Genie. In that case, Aladdin said to Abu: "Don't touch anything!". But in my case, the Assunta, Beatriz and Diana (from Chanel) told us: "You can touch, wear, or try whatever you want!" That amazing collection of vintage accesories deserved its own post.

Esa montaña de collares, broches y brazaletes me recordó a aquella escena de la película Aladdin de Disney. Cuando el mono Abu se queda fascinado al ver todos los diamantes y el oro que había escondido en la cueva del genio. En ese caso, Aladdin le dijo: "¡No toques NADA!". Pero en nuestro caso, Assunta, Beatriz y Diana (de Chanel) nos dijeron: "¡Podéis tocar, probar o poneros lo que queráis!" Desde luego, esa colección de bisutería vintage se merecía un post completo.



Chanel No. 5 bottle shaped earrings! And make-up cases... /// ¡Pendientes con forma de frascos de Chanel No.5! Y de cajitas de maquillaje...







Dior F/W 2010


Both types of jewellery are absolutely different!





They look like they are made of candy.




all photos by me

No comments:

Post a Comment