Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tennis is an elegant sport


I quite like tennis. It's a very elegant sport, I enjoy watching the matches that take place during may, and june, it's kind of relaxing. The most elegant tournament is Wimbledon, as all players have to wear white. By the way, have you seen that movie, "Wimbledon"? I've watched it like three times, even though it's REALLY bad. Even James McAvoy looks bad. I don't know, it's one of those films that you watch when you don't have anything else to do. It's entertaining. Kirsten Dunst and Paul Bettany look good together.

I'll be watching Nadal vs. Federer today (from home), I bet it'll be a great match. It's fun how Roger has all his equipment decorated with his initials. When he doesn't wear Nike, he wears a special outfit designed for him with subtle gold embroideries. No wonder why he's friends with Anna Wintour. Nadal and he are friends too, even though they are the best players of the ATP. They used to play games on the Playstation together.

Here you have an editorial from the latest issue of Greyhound, an awesome digital magazine. Read it here.











No comments:

Post a Comment