Sunday, May 23, 2010

Harry Potter's girlfriend


The Harry Potter series are one of my favourite books. Yes, they might not be Shakespeare, but I think that J.K. Rowling did an amazing job. When I was little, I devoured all the books. It was like discovering a new world full of fantastic things, that even made me believe I'd get a letter from Hogwarts when I turned eleven.

I was reading the new issue of Dirrtyglam (available online here), when I came across these beautiful pictures of Bonnie Wright, who plays Ginny Weasley in the movies. Ginny becomes a very important character, but I won't say anything, because one of the things I hate the most is when people tell me the end of a story. She's changed a lot since we saw her at the King's Cross scene, hasn't she?

-----------------

Los libros de Harry Potter son de mis favoritos. Sí, puede que no sean Shakespeare, pero creo que J.K. Rowling consiguió escribir una gran historia. Cuando era pequeña, devoraba todos los libros. Era como descubrir un mundo nuevo lleno de cosas fantásticas, que incluso me hizo pensar que al cumplir los once años me llegaría la carta de Hogwarts.

Estaba leyendo el nuevo número de Dirrtyglam (disponible online aquí), cuando me he encontrado con estas fotos de Bonnie Wright, que hace de Ginny Weasley en las películas. Luego tiene un papel muy importante en la historia, pero por si acaso no lo digo, porque una de las cosas que más odio es que me cuenten el final de las historias. Bonnie ha cambiado muchísimo desde que la vimos en aquella escena en King's Cross el primer día de colegio.

No comments:

Post a Comment