Friday, May 28, 2010

Current obsessions

Pigchic T-Shirts

Available here! I love the Chanel No.5 bottle one and the Gemma Ward one.

Mango / Burberry Trench Coat
I'm in love with this trench coat since I saw it at the Mango S/S 2010 fashion show. It's inspired by the Burberry coats you see below. The Mango version is 90€ more or less (available here) . Should I buy it?

Mango:


Burberry:



Mimotica/Stella McCartney handbag
It's probably the least practical handbag ever, but isn't it cute? It's just 60€ at Mimotica Micola, a spanish brand. You can buy it here.

Stella McCartney S/S 2010



T-Post
More t-shirts from T-Post, the magazine you can wear. Each issue comes printed on the back of a t-shirt, which is re-designed every month. I already talked about them here. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment