Monday, February 2, 2009

Would things be different if...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Coco Chanel hadn't been born? Who would have added trousers to women's wardrobes?

Scott Schumann hadn't started a blog? How would we know what people are wearing on the other side of the world?

Fashion Week disappeared? No runway pictures, no Suzy Menkes drama, no backstage fun...

magazines didn't exist?

Marc Jacobs hadn't gone to rehab? Would his collections be different? Maybe better?

Vogue didn't exist? Which magazine would be the "Vogue"? Harper's Bazaar? Elle?

Carine Roitfeld replaced Anna Wintour in Vogue US? Would Vogue US become the new Vogue Paris?

stylists didn't exist? Who would be the best dressed celebrity?

Prêt-á-porter hadn't been created? Would we have to make our own clothes? Would we wear only Haute Couture?

Zara, H&M or Topshop didn't exist? How would we wear the latest trends at affordable prices?

the Internet hadn't been invented? How would we know what's happening in the fashion world? Would Cory Kennedy be famous? Would Mark the Cobra Snake exist?

there were no models? Would the designers appear in the campaigns/runway shows?





------------------------



¿Serían diferentes las cosas si...


Coco Chanel no hubiera nacido? ¿Quién habría introducido los pantalones en el vestuario de las mujeres?

Scott Schuman no hubiera empezado un blog? ¿Cómo sabríamos lo que se lleva en el otro lado del mundo?

la semana de la moda desapareciera? No habría fotos de los desfiles, ni el drama Suzy Menkes, ni la diversión del backstage...

no existieran las revistas?



Marc Jacobs no hubiera ido a una clínica de desintoxicación? ¿Sus colecciones serían diferentes? ¿Mejores quizás?

Vogue no existiera? ¿Qué revista sería "Vogue"? ¿Harper's Bazaar? ¿Elle?

Carine Roitfeld sustituyera a Anna Wintour en Vogue USA? ¿Se convertiría el Vogue americano en el nuevo Vogue París?

no hubiera estilistas? ¿Quién sería la celebrity mejor vestida?

no hubieran creado el Prêt-á-Porter? ¿Tendríamos que fabricarnos nuestra propia ropa? ¿Llevaríamos sólo Alta Costura?

Zara, H&M ni Topshop existieran? ¿Dónde compraríamos las últimas tendencias a precios asequibles?

no hubiera internet? ¿Cómo sabríamos lo que está pasando en el mundo de la moda? ¿Sería Cory Kennedy famosa? ¿Existiría Mark the Cobra Snake?


Some things about the last post:

- I live in Madrid, I took the summer pictures in august, when I was on holiday. Nevertheless, the pool is in my house in Madrid... I looove it ;) Too bad I can only use it on summer.
- As someone pointed out, yes I have a small wardrobe! Haha, but everything is very organized, so there are so many things inside :P


- Vivo en Madrid, las fotos de la playa las saqué este verano en vacaciones. Sin embargo, la piscina sí es de mi casa de Madrid... me encanta ;) Es una pena que sólo pueda usarla en verano.
- Como alguien comentó, sí, mi armario es pequeño! Jaja, pero todo está muy ordenadito y caben un montón de cosas :P.

Also...
As you may have already noticed, I don't answer to all of your comments like I used to.. I don't have time to update and comment. I'd like to have time and comment all of your fabulous blogs, but it is physically impossible. Anyway, for all of you who ask me specific questions I always answer them on your blogs in a comment. I'm sorry if I don't comment like I used to, but I do visit yout blogs, but I d0n't have time for everything. I wish I could do both things, update and comment, but I can't at this moment.
I am really grateful for every comment you leave here, it is a pleasure to read them, you guys are the best! I couldn't keep up posting without your support.

------------------------

Como ya habréis podido ver, no respondo a todos los comentarios como solía hacer antes. No tengo tiempo, y es o seguir posteando o comentar... Me gustaría tener tiempo y responderos a todos, pero es físicamente imposible. De todas formas a todos los que me preguntáis cosas específicas os contesto siempre. Lo siento si no os comento, pero que sepáis que visito vuestros estupendos blogs, y a muchos os comento, pero no me da tiempo a todo. Me gustaría poder hacer las dos cosas, actualizar y comentar, pero en este momento no puedo.
Os agradezco muchísimo cada comentario que dejáis, es un placer leerlos y que sepáis que sois los mejores!!!! Sin vuestros ánimos este blog no habría durado tanto! :)

EDIT: La cuenta de Tuenti llamada Miss At la Playa no soy yo. Por si había dudas.
The Tuenti's account called Miss At la Playa is not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment