Monday, February 16, 2009

Good things to do / read / see / wear

Don't steal my newspaper!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I found these bags at Mitemite... and I totally love them. Aren't they funny? I am thinking about buying the one above. /// He encontrado súper graciosos estos bolsos en Mitemite, me encantan. Quizás me compre el de arriba.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

The models at Yatt
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I have already talked about this spanish label called Yatt, who make fabulous t-shirts and sweatshirts. The latest creation is called "Models", and you can read on it a lot of models names and then it says: ...and me! /// Ya hablé en un post de Yatt, la marca madrileña de camisetas y sudaderas que me encanta. Su última creación es la sudadera "Models", donde pone un montón de nombres de modelos y al final: "...y yo!"

Urban Outfitters
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Suscribe to the Urban Outfitters newsletter. I've never bought anything from them but their emails are fun to read. They always send news about original products. I know it sounds like promotion, but it is not. In fact, I find it quite expensive. /// Suscríbete al newsletter de Urban Outfitters. Nunca he comprado nada, pero los emails que mandan son entretenidos de leer, siempre mandan información sobre productos originales. Parece que les estoy haciendo publicidad, jajaj, pero no.

Tendencias tv
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I found Tendencias tv some time ago and since then I watch every new chapter about the latest trends. You'll want more /// Descubrí Tendencias tv hace tiempo y desde entonces veo todos los capítulos sobre las últimas tendencias. Los vídeos son muy interesantes y los temas son siempre innovadores. Querrás tener más.


Wes's Futura
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Check this genius post about the use of the Futura font in Wes Anderson's films. /// Échale un vistazo a este post sobre el uso del tipo de letra Futura en las películas de Wes Anderson, es genial.

It's always Kate
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Look at young Kate... (found at fashionologie)

Freja + Catherine
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This photo is old but it needs to be added to the Freja/Catherine post /// Esta foto es antigua, pero habría que añadirla al post Freja/Catherine .

Smile! :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment