Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Merci, a beautiful shop in Paris



As I told you, I was in Paris this weekend. I went shopping and I visited some fantastic shops that I'll tell you about very soon. But I couldn't wait to show you the photos I took at Merci, a concept store in Paris that has nothing to envy Colette. Raquel was the one that recommended me to visit it. I loved the store, as it's much more my style than Colette (also, taking photos is not allowed in Colette). It's in 111 Boulevard Beaumarchais, in Le Marais. It's a three-story shop where you will find vintage books, a cafe, a self-service restaurant, a corner dedicated to the elaboration of fragrances (you can mix the different scents -Passion, Love, Summer- and buy the result in a beautiful little bottle), office accesories, decor, Liberty fabrics, jewellery, textile, and of course clothes. I bought a pair of shoes I had been following for months, and they were only 35€ (on sale!)

-------------

Como ya os dije, este fin de semana estuve en París. Aproveché para ir de compras y visité varias tiendas fantásticas de las que pronto os hablaré. Pero no quería esperar a enseñaros estas fotos que hice en Merci, una concept store que no tiene nada que envidiar a Colette. Raquel me la recomendó. Me encantó conocer esta tienda, ya que es mucho más de mi estilo que Colette (además, en Colette no dejan hacer fotos). Está en el 111 de Boulevard Beaumarchais, en la zona de Le Marais. Tiene tres pisos, en los que encontraréis una tienda de libros antiguos, una cafetería, un restaurante self-service, un rincón dedicado a la elaboración de perfumes (puedes mezclar tú mismo los aromas -Passion, Love, Laughs...- y llevarte el resultado en una botellita preciosa), artículos de papelería, decoración, telas Liberty, joyería, textil, y por supuesto, ropa. Me compré unos zapatos que llevaba buscando meses, por 35€ (estaban muy rebajados).





The bookshelf /// El libro-estantería




The scents lab


all photographs by me

No comments:

Post a Comment