Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Rock Stars Vintage T-Shirts



The other day I said on Twitter that I had found the most awesome t-shirt store ever... That's right, a couple of days ago, I discovered Wornfree, a label that recreates the t-shirts that rockstars once used to wear. When I saw it I thought: "Why hadn't I found this earlier?" The mythic tees worn by Kurt Cobain, John Lennon, Debbie Harry, Janis Joplin The Ramones... The perfect label. It's not the same as wearing a t-shirt with the singer's face printed on it, you're actually wearing something he wore once! Celebrities like Mischa Barton, Ellen Page, Jamie Cullum, Gary Oldman, Naomi Campbell, Jennifer Aniston have been seen wearing Wornfree tees.

I love so many of them that I don't know which one to buy first. And the prices are quite reasonable, most of them are around 45$. Oh, there's a 20% discount on every John Lennon t-shirt if you type LENNON70 at checkout before 30th October. I think I'll buy the one he wore in Cannes in 1971.


----------------


El otro día decía en Twitter que había encontrado la tienda más genial de camisetas... Así es, hace unos días descubrí Wornfree, que se dedica, preparaos, ¡a reproducir camisetas que llevaron estrellas de rock! Cuando lo vi pensé: ¿cómo es posible que no la conociera aún? Las míticas camisetas que llevaron Kurt Cobain, John Lennon, Debbie Harry, Janis Joplin The Ramones... Desde luego, es la marca perfecta. Porque no es lo mismo llevar una camiseta con la cara de un cantante que llevar una camiseta como la que llevó el propio cantante. Ya han sucumbido celebrities como Mischa Barton, Ellen Page, Jamie Cullum, Gary Oldman, Naomi Campbell, Jennifer Aniston...

Me gustan tantas que no sé cuál comprar. Los precios son bastante razonables, alrededor de 40€ la mayoría. Ah, por cierto, tenéis un descuento del 20% en todas las camisetas de John Lennon hasta el 30 de Octubre introduciendo el código LENNON70. Creo que me compraré la que llevó en Cannes en 1971.


My favourites

No comments:

Post a Comment