Sunday, August 8, 2010

Shops in New York - What should I visit?



I'm travelling a lot lately. In a few days I'll fly to New York and I'm really excited. It's the first time I fly over the Atlantic Ocean and visit the USA. I've been looking for shops on the internet, and I've found many interesting addresses. But I bet that I'm missing great shops I have to go to, so I felt I had to ask you for your recommendations, tips, and whatever you want to tell me about NY! Those kind of places that just new yorkers know.

The photo is slightly off topic, it's just that I can't wait to visit Manhattan, Woody Allen's main inspiration!
---------------

Últimamente estoy viajando mucho. En unos días iré a Nueva York y tengo muchísimas ganas. Es la primera vez que cruzo el Atlántico y voy a los EEUU. He estado buscando tiendas y sitios en Internet, y he encontrado varias direcciones interesantes. De todas formas, estoy segura de que se me escapan muchos sitios a los que tengo que ir, así que pensé hacer este post para que me recomendarais vuestras tiendas favoritas, consejos, o cualquier cosa que queráis decir sobre NY. Esos lugares que sólo los neoyorquinos conocen ;)

La foto no tiene mucho que ver con tiendas, es sólo que no puedo creer que por fin vaya a caminar por Manhattan, la principal inspiración de Woody Allen!

No comments:

Post a Comment