Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cocoladas' photographs

cocoladas

Coco (
Cocoladas) is a seventeen years old photographer with amazing talent and an unique personality, reflected on her photos. She began taking photographs when she was little, 'the possibility of capturing an image caught my attention' says Coco. Her camera is a Canon EOS 400D (she wants to buy a new one) and she likes to use bad quality digital cameras, old analogic cameras, and polaroids too. Nevertheless, 'The camera is not important', as she says. She developed many of her photos herself when she was in Mallorca, but now she likes scanning the negatives and editing them digitally. She recommends havin fun combining the technology of the digital cameras and the quality of the analogic photos.

When I asked her where she saw her pictures in ten years, she answered that 'I have no idea, I'd just like to keep taking photos and enjoying it. And if it could be my job, I'll be very happy' She admires Reineke Dijkstra, and many other photographers. She also likes travelling, writing, the piano, reading, and synchronized swimming. The song she couldn't live without is "Alone again" by Gilbert O'Sullivan, and her favourite films are 2046 by Won Kar Wai, Persona by Bergman, and The Dreamers and The Last Emperor by Bertolucci: 'I can't choose one!'.

Hope you like her photographs as much as I do.

cocoladas
cocoladas
This is my favourite one.

cocoladas
cocoladas cocoladas
cocoladas
cocoladas
cocoladas
cocoladas
cocoladas
cocoladas
cocoladas
cocoladas
cocoladas
cocoladas cocoladas
Coco herself. Visit her blog here and her flickr page here

No comments:

Post a Comment